Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viorele (28) Oral.

10/3/2013 1:41:21 PM

Reviewer: Jay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ive been taking this medication for about 2 weeks now and i have been feeling horrible. I have been so nauseous and have even been throwing up. I have also been experiencing the mood swings. I'm so glad I read all these reviews. I will not be taking this pills after I finish this pack.

9/10/2013 2:44:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on a couple different BC pills in my life (minipill, loestrin and its generic, and others). This pill has given me by far the LIGHTEST period. It lasts two days or less and its very light. BUT this pill has given me the craziest mood swings- Im emotional, cranky, and irritable. My libido is NONE. I have NO desire for sex and cant really enjoy it when I do have sex. I only have one p ... Show Full Comment

8/17/2013 10:18:40 AM

Reviewer: Cheryl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Made me nauseas, terrible headaches and moody. Hated it.

8/16/2013 5:57:26 PM

Reviewer: alissa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Do not take this pill! I have been extremely emotional, irritable, insecure and have had crazy mood swings. It caused such emotional problems that it nearly ruined my relationship. It has also caused me to gain weight. I am so glad I found these reviews, I though I was going crazy!

8/2/2013 7:36:02 PM

Reviewer: Headaches2, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I too had my prescription of KARIVA filled at CVS and they switched me to VIORELE and just said it's the generic brand, it works the same, yada yada. I've had headaches ever since (2 months) so after reading the comments on here, I called my CVS pharmacist and asked why I was given Viorele instead of Kariva and she said that drug is a special order. I've come to the conclusion that CV ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?