Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viorele (28) oral.

6/18/2014 11:29:22 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible medication! I was taking Kariva and my pharmacy changed it to Viorele without letting me know. I have had the WORST cystic acne ever since I started taking it 3-6 months ago. I didn't make the connection until recently. I had great skin before; never a problem. Now it is miserable. I am hoping I can get back on Kariva.

6/2/2014 7:28:56 PM

Reviewer: nope, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Kariva for a year and had no problems. Randomly my pharmacy switched me to Viorele (the generic version) and I didn't think anything of it. I've spent the last 8 months in hell. I'm so emotional (to the point where my boyfriend joked about putting our dog down because she was barking, and I started bawling uncontrollably) I had severe vaginal dryness, my boyfriend and I rarely ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2014 7:38:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the WORST. I've only been on it for a week and I'm already emotionally unstable, which is very different from how I usually am. This is the generic brand for Kariva and I don't know why this is still being given to patients by the pharmacies. If you are given this by the pharmacy, ask for them to give you the original prescription or otherwise don't take it.

5/20/2014 12:48:08 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Kariva for years when one day my pharmacy told me that Kariva was discontinued and that I would be given Viorele instead. I started on Viorele and within days started to experience nausea, dizziness, severe headaches, and significant weight gain. I am usually not sensitive to medication AT ALL. I continued the medication thinking it was just initial effects that would wear off. The longer ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2014 4:59:22 PM

Reviewer: Mags, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on kariva for 10 years and the pharmist switched me to viorele and it has been the worst experience of my life!! Weight gain, depression, bloating constantly, water retention, migraines, completely awful. I've called the doctor and he said it could be my birth control. I found out kariva was not discontinued !! I have stopped viorele and and getting kariva again-

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.