Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viorele Oral.

11/25/2012 1:20:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been swithed from Kariva to Viorele by CVS. Pharmacist at CVSclaimed Kariva was no longer available and Viorele is exact replacement. I have been sick with hives, allergic reactions, headaches, irregularity.....since I have started Viorele 5 weeks ago. Finally I stopped and all those symptoms disappeared. DO NOT take this medicine, go to another pharmacy, they can still get Kariva.

11/15/2012 10:44:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Like many users, this medication made me feel like i was going crazy. I have been on Kariva for 8 years and my pharmacy switched me to this. I was having severe head aches 4-5 days a week, was bloated, gassy, not sleeping well and moody. I also had random cramping and stomach pains. I called my pharmacy who told me that Kariva was no longer made. Gave the medication 2 months and finally went back ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2012 9:20:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Like most of the reviews, I was relieved, but still disturbed, to find that others were experiencing a catastrophic transition from Kariva to Viorele. After taking Kariva for almost 3 years with absolutely minimal side effects, I began to have severe night sweats. I also chalked frequent memory loss up to fatigue or stress. However, evidence of the symptoms ultimately led me to reexamine my birth ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2012 8:15:15 PM

Reviewer: mary, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy change kariva to viorele and I have the worst experience of my life, I have panic attacks, lost weight,memory loss. Please don't even try it, it is real bad for your body.

11/3/2012 10:28:29 AM

Reviewer: Relieved, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst birth control pill I have ever taken. I had severe insomnia, IRRITABLE, severe bloating and weight gain. I took for 3 months after CVS replaced it for Kariva. My life has been a living hell while on this. I'm so...... glad I read the reviews on here. Now, I know im not losing my mind.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash