Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Refresh Optive Advanced Opht.

1-5 of 5
3/15/2014 4:55:22 PM

Reviewer: Finnley, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My eye doctor recommended these eye drops to me after cataract surgery for my dry eye. I used the drops three times a day and noticed bright flashes and floaters in my eyes afterwards. On the 3rd day I used the drops before going to bed and woke up the next day with a swollen eye. By this time I had stopped all other meds so knew the eye drops had to be causing this .. stopped using the Refresh O ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2014 7:49:29 PM

Reviewer: contact lens wearer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Per optometrist instructions, I increased usage to 5-6X a day for dry eyes. For past 6 months I have had swollen, itchy eyes. I just discovered it may be due to these drops! My doctor NEVER suggested that may be my problem although I went to him several times for this new condition. How reckless to prescribe these and not notice the connection with swollen itchy eyes.

5/11/2013 8:02:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My optometrist recommended this drop. Works well. Doesn't sting when I put it in my eyes.

5/1/2013 8:01:24 AM

Reviewer: shipmate, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
In less than 1/2 hour I got an extremely bright flash & glittering in right eye. When I got up in morning, my eye was cloudy and I had light colored & black floaters with my eyes opened or closed.& they're still there.

9/5/2012 10:59:26 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have red eye due to dry eyes and these drops, given to me by my doctor, do not help this problem.

1-5 of 5