Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Refresh Optive Advanced Opht.

9/28/2014 10:52:17 AM

Reviewer: Kathy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic dry eye. My doctor gave me a sample of this drop and told me to use them as often as needed. While using them them several times during the first day my eyes seemed to be more irritated. The next day I continued to use them and I noticed my eyes were very red and irritated. They felt worse than ever. I finally figured it out it was the drops. I quit using them and my eyes began t ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2014 1:43:39 PM

Reviewer: Diane, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When i use this medication start to use use it it feels better but sometimes getting back specially. When lack of sleep or wholeday at outside my eyes feel so tired.

3/15/2014 4:55:22 PM

Reviewer: Finnley, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My eye doctor recommended these eye drops to me after cataract surgery for my dry eye. I used the drops three times a day and noticed bright flashes and floaters in my eyes afterwards. On the 3rd day I used the drops before going to bed and woke up the next day with a swollen eye. By this time I had stopped all other meds so knew the eye drops had to be causing this .. stopped using the Refresh O ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2014 7:49:29 PM

Reviewer: contact lens wearer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Per optometrist instructions, I increased usage to 5-6X a day for dry eyes. For past 6 months I have had swollen, itchy eyes. I just discovered it may be due to these drops! My doctor NEVER suggested that may be my problem although I went to him several times for this new condition. How reckless to prescribe these and not notice the connection with swollen itchy eyes.

5/11/2013 8:02:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My optometrist recommended this drop. Works well. Doesn't sting when I put it in my eyes.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.