Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dymista Nasl.

9/26/2013 12:46:25 PM

Reviewer: gratefulgirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is a miracle spray! I suffered for years with allergy and sinus inflamation. Terrible sinus headaches constantly. After first dose began to experience releaf. I tried every spray out there and this is the only one that worked. Good Luck....

9/19/2013 3:29:20 PM

Reviewer: Tiffy , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get severe swelling in my sinus'. I couldn't sleep or even breath. I took the spray and 10 minutes later, my nasal passages cleared up. I only use the spray once a day because it did cause my nose to bleed, pretty bad. Yes, the taste is horrid. Before I use the spray, I clean my nose with the neti-pot. Wait about 10 min and then use the spray. I also use the neti-pot before I go to bed. ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2013 3:11:23 PM

Reviewer: jfk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Medco replaced dymista with nasanex and now I feel like I am breathing through a spounge after 5 days off dymista. Calling my doctor and medco tomorrow to request a change back. I am reduced to breathing through my mouth now and not sleeping well.

8/31/2013 11:40:18 AM

Reviewer: JFK, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not breathe this well in a couple of years. I wake up with open nasal passages. We are not sure what my problem has been for the last couple of years, but I am doing much better after two weeks. I would wake up every morning with mucus in my eyes and nose, but now I am mucus free every morning. I am getting better rest when I sleep at night. I started with a sample from the doctor to t ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 9:09:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first it solved my congestion problems like no other drug. However, it eventually gave me horrible eye pain. I thought I was going blind until I checked the side effects. One of the worst drugs I have ever taken.