Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dymista nasal.

8/31/2013 11:40:18 AM

Reviewer: JFK, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not breathe this well in a couple of years. I wake up with open nasal passages. We are not sure what my problem has been for the last couple of years, but I am doing much better after two weeks. I would wake up every morning with mucus in my eyes and nose, but now I am mucus free every morning. I am getting better rest when I sleep at night. I started with a sample from the doctor to t ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 9:09:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first it solved my congestion problems like no other drug. However, it eventually gave me horrible eye pain. I thought I was going blind until I checked the side effects. One of the worst drugs I have ever taken.

8/17/2013 1:03:28 PM

Reviewer: no problem, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works great. Can breathe and stopped the constant nose blowing to get air. Possible side effects are feel very tired, and gained several pounds of weight. Not sure if caused by the drug, but seems to happen at same time as treatment of this med took place. The drug works quite well for what it is supposed to treat

6/21/2013 12:20:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This spray does a good job opening up the sinuses. However, the taste of it is so horrible that I would rather deal with allergy symptoms. The taste causes me to gag every time and lingers far too long. My doc assured me that unlike Astelin or Astepro, this drug was improved to the point of not having a bad taste. He couldn't have been more wrong. Again, I would rather live with the aller ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2013 1:42:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After battling congestion and cough due to allergies for 5 weeks; my doctor prescribed this nose spray. In less than 30 minutes; I felt almost 100% again. It is pricey even with the copay and there is a metal taste left in your mouth for a little while but that outweighs dealing with all the congestion.