Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dymista Nasl.

3/21/2013 12:56:11 PM

Reviewer: Oklahoma , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love it! It has worked better than anything I've ever tried. It doesn't blast your nose like the new aerosols do. It just works. I can sleep through the night and it has stopped all headaches and congestion.

2/19/2013 11:04:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
when I first started using it, it seemed to work, for a couple hours, but over time it did not get better. It would not keep my sinuses open all day or all night even after a few weeks of use.

2/16/2013 12:44:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Allergies have always been a problem for me, always get diagnosed with "right maxiallry sinitus"..doctor gave me a sample and I tried it....This is the best stuff I have had in a long time...I will live with the problem of the bad taste for being able to breathe easy for hours !!!!

2/4/2013 6:34:23 PM

Reviewer: peepster, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Ugh, this stuff is awful! Was prescribed by my dr to combat my runny nose and allergies. From the first moment I started using it, my nose HAS NOT STOPPED RUNNING! First night I couldn't sleep, and the second night I had to take a benadryl to finally get some sleep. In one day alone I went through 2 Boxes of tissues. Called my dr and he said that this sometimes happen and that I need to c ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2013 1:54:51 PM

Reviewer: Karen Mills, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Most effective nasal spray I have tried for inflammation Opened my nasal passages more than any other med LOVE the scent of roses