Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil Oral.

4/7/2013 2:35:13 PM

Reviewer: Susie n montana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I love this product. I only have occasional sleep problems so I don't use it every night....maybe 2-3 times a week and then I only use 1/4 of a dosage cup. A sleepless night makes me feel like I have the flu the next day so I swear by it. ZZZquil is a life saver for me. When using it, just remember: all things in moderation.

3/15/2013 12:21:43 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
either I was too sleepy or I could not sleep at all. Had agitation and restlessness on 3rd night. Read label and discovered the medication was same as Benadryl and I could have saved myself the misery ( and money) because I had had same experience when I had taken Benadryl for allergies.

3/5/2013 11:24:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used the liquid form of Zzzquil. It made me feel like someone had their hands on my throat and my throat was burning. It was very uncomfortable and I will not be using this product again.

1/31/2013 12:08:59 AM

Reviewer: Steph79, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken zzzquil for 4 nights, but it seems to do the job. I don't usually have trouble falling asleep. Staying asleep is my problem as I toss and turn all night and wake several times. With zzzquil I sleep the entire night through. I do notice a marked difference in daytime drowsiness and very vivid dreams while taking this. I also wake in the morning very sweaty. I think that might ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2013 2:50:06 PM

Comment:
I have difficulty falling asleep most nights, so was looking forward to trying this new product. Not only did it not work for me the 2 times I tried it, but it also made me very uncomfortable. Jittery, almost like I had drank a pot of coffee. I will not use the rest of the package, which is a bummer as it's not cheap.