Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil oral.

7/31/2014 9:54:01 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
works about 75% of the time. when it doesn't work, I'm up all night. Then the next day, terrible dry mouth.

7/25/2014 3:03:20 AM

Reviewer: mona, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Takes a few hours to kick in, but when it does I sleep throughout the night instead of waking up every hour. I used to wake up to pee and end up not being able to go back to sleep but since I have started this I can pee and go right back to sleep.

7/23/2014 6:22:16 PM

Reviewer: Budman, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Sever after-effects, I can't wake up in morning, I.m drossy the next day.

6/18/2014 9:39:15 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I fall asleep within an hour and sleep great throughout the night. My boyfriend sometimes comes to bed really late and I'm so knocked out he doesn't even wake me up. I take it about 9 hours before I'm supposed to be awake so I don't feel tired in the morning from it. The only thing I don't like it the warming berry flavor it makes me feel like my body is on fire but then goes a ... Show Full Comment

6/18/2014 10:18:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken this for over a year. Working away from home and just dont' sleep thru the night. Works pretty most of time, with the occassional opposite affect, when it just doesn't kick in and I toss and turn thru the night. No after effects. I'm fine the next day.