Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil oral.

4/7/2013 2:35:13 PM

Reviewer: Susie n montana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I love this product. I only have occasional sleep problems so I don't use it every night....maybe 2-3 times a week and then I only use 1/4 of a dosage cup. A sleepless night makes me feel like I have the flu the next day so I swear by it. ZZZquil is a life saver for me. When using it, just remember: all things in moderation.

3/15/2013 12:21:43 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
either I was too sleepy or I could not sleep at all. Had agitation and restlessness on 3rd night. Read label and discovered the medication was same as Benadryl and I could have saved myself the misery ( and money) because I had had same experience when I had taken Benadryl for allergies.

3/5/2013 11:24:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used the liquid form of Zzzquil. It made me feel like someone had their hands on my throat and my throat was burning. It was very uncomfortable and I will not be using this product again.

1/31/2013 12:08:59 AM

Reviewer: Steph79, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken zzzquil for 4 nights, but it seems to do the job. I don't usually have trouble falling asleep. Staying asleep is my problem as I toss and turn all night and wake several times. With zzzquil I sleep the entire night through. I do notice a marked difference in daytime drowsiness and very vivid dreams while taking this. I also wake in the morning very sweaty. I think that might ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2013 2:50:06 PM

Comment:
I have difficulty falling asleep most nights, so was looking forward to trying this new product. Not only did it not work for me the 2 times I tried it, but it also made me very uncomfortable. Jittery, almost like I had drank a pot of coffee. I will not use the rest of the package, which is a bummer as it's not cheap.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.