Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil oral.

1/26/2014 3:58:29 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I didn't put it together but I started having acute anxiety and hyperactivity after taking Zzzquil.. Almost mania. I last took it the night before this one and I still seem to have it in my system. I can not sleep at all. I slept 3 of 48 hours. I did not know it was the same as Benadryl or I would not have taken it.

1/21/2014 10:52:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Zzzquil for about a month, and so far it works great. I fall asleep and stay solidly asleep for about 5-6 hours, with the recommended adult dose. I have not had any negative side effects, however, I have had one strange effect. About 1 minute after ingesting a dose of Zzzquil, it feels like muscles in my vaginal area tense up. It's almost like being turned on, it resembles the sam ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2014 10:38:52 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
Lots of stress in my life kept me from falling and asleep and staying asleep. I would usually get up in the middle of the night a watch TV for an hour or two because it was just terrible laying in bed with my mind going non-stop. This product has helped me SO much. I go to sleep faster and sleep 8 hours even with a bathroom break. I don't use as much as the label advises because I weigh only 1 ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2014 1:10:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this med at 8:30pm and at 4:00am I was still wide awake!! It actually had the opposite effect on me!! I am also suffering from itchy eyes right now, so I thought it would help with that, also. NOT!! I tossed and turned all night long. Felt like I had been given a stimulant instead!

11/27/2013 11:59:12 PM

Reviewer: dug, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Prior to finding this, I went through many, many sleep aids that were unreliable and inconsistent at best. ZzzQuil Oral is easy and effective. No side effects unless I get up within 3 hours of taking it, and then I feel a little groggy, but barely enough to notice and nothing coffee doesn't cure immediately.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture