Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil oral.

8/19/2013 1:15:12 PM

Reviewer: dharma, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First time I tried it, I had severe vertigo the next day. Tried it again about 6 months later and while it didn't seem to help me sleep, it did make me very achy the next day. I won't try it again.

8/15/2013 4:45:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
8/8/2013 1:02:54 PM

Reviewer: Nanato1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have difficulty falling asleep. ZzzQuil relieves the problem. I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly for 7 to 8 hours a night after taking it. The main side effect is dry mouth, but drinking water before and after taking ZZZQuil alleviates the problem.

8/7/2013 2:11:10 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was anxious to try this as I struggle to fall a sleep and stay a sleep. I was very disappointed. After taking these 2 capsules the bed started spinning as if I were drunk. I was awake all night worse than normal. It has been 2 days and I still have the spins when I lay down and I walk like I just got off a roller coaster. My balance is off and I feel sluggish and weak. I am going to give myself ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2013 6:42:19 AM

Reviewer: Jasmine, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Younger teen here. I had trouble sleeping for a while and used this for occasional sleepless nights. I stopped using it after I got my sleep schedule back on track but 6 months later I started using it again. First time I used it again, my jaw felt numb, I would see tall dark shadows looming over my bed, it looked like the walls were turning and my vision was blurry. I was able to go to sleep thou ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver