Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil oral.

12/11/2014 7:47:19 PM

Reviewer: No meds for me, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
do not use if you suffer from anxiety! I took two woke up in the middle of the night had to go to the emergency room had a severe anxiety attack my blood pressure went up I was told that Z quill has the same properties as Benadryl so if you have problems with Benadryl or anxiety do not take!

11/12/2014 1:43:29 AM

Reviewer: CanadianFromCanada, 25-34 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have a very hard time sleeping at night.. I'd could be dead tired, and once my head hits the pillow I am wide awake, I lay in bed for hours at times. So after seeing a commercial for ZzzQuil I thought I'd give it a try. The first night I took it, it didn't take me long to fall asleep, the second and third night however.. it took more about 45 mintues to go to sleep.. that being said ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2014 10:11:35 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I first got zzzquil 2 weeks ago and was taking 2 for 3 nights. I would take it at 8 pm and wake up 445am to go to work. At first when I was taking 2 a night i was still tired in the morning. I switched to 1 pill a night and I feel so refreshed in the morning. I always wake up at least 3-4 times a night but since taking this, I have a great night sleep and don't even wake up. The only down ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2014 10:45:43 PM

Reviewer: Dizzy lizzy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well... After using this product for three days - I start having real bad dizziness. I ended in the ER with a very bad case vertigo. I don't know for sure if it was because of suing this product I stops using the product and the vertigo went away.

10/7/2014 9:35:39 PM

Reviewer: akr4m, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using 30 ml from the past 3 nights and this product does not help me sleep at all. Don't waste your money. People have reported feeling dizzy and having awkward dreams but nothing like that was experienced by me. It's just grape juice if u want to call it.

man rubbing painful knee