Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Robitussin A-C Oral.

4/6/2014 11:44:28 AM

Reviewer: wb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine not only tastes horrible, but it is not very effective. I took the prescribed dosage of 10 milligrams before I went to bed and I coughed most of the night. I was able to get about 3 hours of sleep. Disappointing.

6/17/2013 10:13:13 PM

Reviewer: Tallpauld, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cough
2/27/2012 6:30:17 PM

Reviewer: piscesdeb1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is wonderful for helping me. It mellows the cough just enough to allow me to sleep. the only problem I have is with the prescribed dosage. 2tsp every 4 hours is NOT enough. So I find myself "over" dosing myself to get the effect I need. I would assume that it is because any time a bug comes into my house it turns into bronchitis for me and has for years. (since I was a chil ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2011 4:49:46 PM

Reviewer: jamielynn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Awesome drug, besides how nasty it is! I finally got to sleep after a week of being awake!

7/7/2010 1:26:44 AM

Reviewer: daisy777, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a horrible cough/cold for a week now went in to the dr and he prescribed me this. well it does surpress my cough however it doesnt relieve any of my other pain(sinus, headache, sore throat) and my tongue swells and is painful when i take this medication. which is a side effect i read on the warning.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.