Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zetonna nasal.

10/12/2015 1:09:09 PM

Reviewer: ROBOCLES, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I tried a lot of nasal inhalants before this one and was resistant initially, but my doctor convinced to give this last one a shot - it worked! After about a month of consistent use, I really noticed a difference in swelling and irritation in my nose during ragweed season. You have to take it consistently over time. You won't notice a difference in only a week, so have the right expectation ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2015 1:07:10 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After years of sinus pressure, even after sinus surgery, this product finally relieves the headaches and pressure around my eyes. The actuator helps push the medicine far enough into my nasal cavities so that they are finally able to drain properly. I've just renewed my prescription after a month of actually feeling pretty good?

8/8/2014 4:31:12 PM

Reviewer: bootlover, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Every time I have used it for more than a day I get these weird extremely painful headaches that float around at the back of my head. I feel like there are some major issues with this drug that will come out in a few years. I'm concerned as this time the headache has hung around for 3 weeks after use and will not go away.

6/18/2014 10:40:38 AM

Reviewer: purple_andreaAL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this nasal allergy treatment for about 3 months. My insurance was a bugger, wanting me to try Veramyst and Flonase first. After proving they didn't work, they approved this drug. The $17 manufacturer coupon is great. I also love the medication. The inhaler type nose thingie was strange at first, but my doctor's nurse went over it a few times and I had many samples to us ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2014 11:37:35 PM

Reviewer: CINDYLOU, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
does not work, nasty taste, way too complicated to use the "Actuator" Very expensive, I insisted on a sample before I spent my $. First I found the Actuater (spray bottle) ridiculously complicated. I was turned off and annoyed before I even tried the drug. second when I tried the spray it tasted disgusting did not work then 30 minutes later I was more congested that when I started ... Show Full Comment