Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Falmina (28) Oral.

4/28/2015 1:47:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched from Aviane at the pharmacy. The pill does work but I have been getting acne a lot more than when I was on Aviane. They have left acne scars on my face.

4/28/2015 12:12:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is the worst birth control ever. I was switched to this from aviane because my pharmacy ran out of aviane. I called my gynecologist to confirm it would not be difference from aviane and they were WRONG. I have been on it for ONE week and I have had severe migraines, nauseousness, anxiety, and chest pains. If anyone is considering this birth control I would HIGHLY recommend not going on it. I ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2015 1:24:23 PM

Reviewer: Btsamanthaaxx1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Falmina for 3 months and at first very hormonal and sometimes angry for no reason. After the scecond pack that all subsided thank goodness. But my periods are much shorter and my boyfriend and I dont use condoms or the pull out method and i have not gotten pregnant! The only thing i dont really like about it is i start spotting usually in the third row of the pack and its annoying. ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2015 3:57:32 PM

Reviewer: Vgreene, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm not prego, I guess that is a benefit. Other than that, I have been on it for less than 2 months and have had anxiety attacks and mind you I am not one to have them EVER. I have been beyond fatigued and NO motivation at all. Chest pains, swelling of the ankles and higher blood pressure. I stopped them 2 days ago and still experiencing the anxiety.

4/20/2015 2:35:56 PM

Reviewer: JGear, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Significantly fewer side effects than with other birth control pills. Keeps my periods light and helps regulate mood swings.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver