Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Falmina (28) Oral.

6/19/2015 4:06:31 AM

Reviewer: Fate loves the fearless , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It's ok I've been on it for a while and I'm only 14 I had sex once with this kind of pill it wasn't long ago but I'm not pregnant so that's a plus

6/18/2015 2:22:11 AM

Reviewer: deanne33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible experience with this birth control. I was on it from November until I had a large ovarian cyst rupture on Feb. 18th. I had never experienced Pms or Pmdd symptoms before switching to this. Way too much estrogen for my body.

4/28/2015 1:47:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched from Aviane at the pharmacy. The pill does work but I have been getting acne a lot more than when I was on Aviane. They have left acne scars on my face.

4/28/2015 12:12:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is the worst birth control ever. I was switched to this from aviane because my pharmacy ran out of aviane. I called my gynecologist to confirm it would not be difference from aviane and they were WRONG. I have been on it for ONE week and I have had severe migraines, nauseousness, anxiety, and chest pains. If anyone is considering this birth control I would HIGHLY recommend not going on it. I ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2015 1:24:23 PM

Reviewer: Btsamanthaaxx1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Falmina for 3 months and at first very hormonal and sometimes angry for no reason. After the scecond pack that all subsided thank goodness. But my periods are much shorter and my boyfriend and I dont use condoms or the pull out method and i have not gotten pregnant! The only thing i dont really like about it is i start spotting usually in the third row of the pack and its annoying. ... Show Full Comment