Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Myrbetriq Oral.

3/9/2015 7:38:03 PM

Reviewer: Ralphs1010, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I tried 4 different medications for overactive bladder prior to Myrbetriq. All of them included terrible side effects. Myrbetriq is one of the medications for overactive bladder with limited side effects. I was having constipation, inability to urinate, and other symptoms when trying the various older overactive bladder medicines. Myrbetriq was night and day compared to the others, and I highly re ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2015 10:57:24 AM

Reviewer: None, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First med for OAB that I can take without severe side effects; i.e., spaciness, dry mouth, inability to speak due to dry mouth. Myrbetriq works well with none of the above side effects. Slight headache upon first using it but no more. Hopefully it stays that way!

3/7/2015 1:11:52 AM

Reviewer: mbw, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only received samples from my dr. I cannot afford to buy it because it is a nonpreferred drug under my insurance plan.

3/3/2015 12:18:35 PM

Comment:
I got bumps on my fingers AND I have always had low blood pressure 110/65 now my blood pressure at last reading was 158/101. I will discuss alternative with my Doctor today about alternative.

2/1/2015 2:02:09 PM

Reviewer: None, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Four days after I started taking this medication, I could not sleep and had a fluttering feeling in my chest and felt very weird. I had been given samples by a urologist that contained no information except technical info and he didn't mention any side effects. On day five, I felt worse and had additional problems urinating and had a bad headache. I took my blood pressure and it was 176/120 ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.