Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Myrbetriq Oral.

11/21/2014 6:43:26 PM

Reviewer: vikki, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took it for only three days and my blood pressure shot up to an unacceptable level. Also, I still noticed the urgency and frequency did not improve much. For the exhorbitant cost, I was dissatisfied and bought over the counter Azo bladder control caps for a fraction of the pride of the Myrbetriq and it works quie well controlling my symptoms.Also, no bad side effects.

10/28/2014 1:18:17 PM

Reviewer: Nealbananapeel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the drug at 25mg and have experienced dry mouth, dizziness, and elevated blood pressure. None of this excites me. No change at ALL in my frequency, urge or leakage. All still irritating. Going to try accupuncture since it doesn't involve ingesting man made junk that will eventually cause other problems.

9/24/2014 4:19:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication 25mg for approximately 1 1/2 months. I still have the urge to go to the bathroom all day. I'm not at my worst but i am not sure it is related to the medication or i'm just feeling better. I say that because i my urge vary often.

9/7/2014 2:49:34 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First medication Dr. gave me to deal with consistent urgency. Haven't experienced any bothersome side effects that would deter me from taking it but even at 100mg dosage (2x 50mg) per 24hr it has limited effectiveness. Dr. had me try Vesicare and Toviaz, both had side effects and did nothing to deter the urgency. Afraid of side effects from most of these medications, particularly dry mouth and ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2014 10:30:06 AM

Reviewer: debh1028, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on Myrbetriq for two weeks, but the improvement in "leaking" and urgency is dramatic. So far I've not noticed any side effects. My BP is always normal - have had it checked twice since starting med, still good. Doctor mentioned bumping me up to 50 mg in about two months if I'm tolerating it okay and feel like I need additional control - will see how it's go ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver