Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Stribild Oral.

11/22/2014 3:45:14 AM

Reviewer: Ralphy61, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well after 10 years of taking Norvir, Truvada, and Reyataz I asked my doctor if he can change my medication to only 1 pill a day and sure enough he put me on Stribild recuding the number of meds I have to take not just the HIV med others as well, so That part is great I just read the side effects the ONLY thing I might be a little concerned about would be the increase of fat around your neck and/o ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2014 7:44:35 PM

Reviewer: automated007, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed March/April 2014. Starting taking Stribild within 2 weeks. I had a CD4 of 204 and 5-days into takign meds a VL of 4,000. Just had my 6 month check up and VL >1 and CD4 of 298 already. Ni side effects after some minor things the first 2 weeks (my body healing). I take one every morning and it has made this process much easier to deal with and manage.

9/29/2014 3:28:41 AM

Reviewer: YousHiv, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: HIV
9/27/2014 5:52:39 PM

Reviewer: Ed, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I got the virus July 2006. I was confirmed in April 2007. Same month I started going to my doctor to check how I was doing. Nov. 2013 I started taking Stribild. I am really happy cause works excellent!! I had no side effects. I take my pill around 10pm, 2 hours before going to sleep. My family life and home life hasn't change, I'm a very positive person how life should be taking. So don ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 12:44:34 PM

Reviewer: onthe fence, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 3 pills per day for almost 8 years and then I heard of the new pill and asked my doctor if I could try it, she told me yes and I never miss a dose. This drug has changed my life!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture