Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Qsymia Oral.

Condition: Adjunct Treatment of Obesity in a Comprehensive Weight Reduction Regimen
6/11/2015 3:03:50 PM

Reviewer: Lorilou, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 7 stopped treatment. Had just done the Whole 30 a month before starting this drug and lost 14 lbs just eating non processed foods. With this drug I have had daily headaches, itchy hands, major constipation and all together weak feeling. I think I would rather eat healthy than put my body through the stress of this drug.

5/21/2015 3:07:32 PM

Reviewer: Kang, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Q and T for 3 1/2 months and lost just over 50 pounds now. I have suffered from PCOS all my life. Cut the carbs, increased the activity, but not a lot. This has really worked great for me! I have gone from a tight size 22 to a loose 16. I would like to get to a comfortable 14 (maybe even 12) and then be happy! Not looking to be super model skinny, just comfortable in my ow ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2015 12:55:03 AM

Reviewer: gotfrogs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 45 year old woman who is about 100 lbs overweight. I was hoping this drug would help but sadly I was disappointed. I was on Qsymia for a month and despite staying on a diet of 1500 calories/day and exercising, I did not lose ANY weight. The side effects made me decide to quit taking it. If I was losing weight, I would have been willing to put up with painfully tingling feet and constant dry ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2015 8:50:53 PM

Reviewer: CS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first I was pleased with a few pounds lost, but the headaches and stiff necks aren't worth it in the long run. It also may increase the ringing in my ears. No thanks. However, a smaller dose may be effective with less side effects.

3/30/2015 6:20:57 PM

Reviewer: Denise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for 2 months and lost 32 lbs, however I became anxious, depressed and completely not myself. When I stopped taking qsymia I had withdrawal symptoms, rapid heart rate, more anxiety.

chest x-ray