Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aubagio oral.

6/4/2014 4:33:17 PM

Reviewer: rehabgal , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Dx'd '93, Been on ABCR & Novantone which gave me lung scarring. On this x 3 months (7mg) hair loss, fatigue & loose stools daily. No improvement in MS symptoms which is no worth the $4K a month they are making on this drug. am sure symptoms will worsen with 14mg.

3/29/2014 9:53:47 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Easy to swallow, once a day. Have had hair lose everywhere. Off due to converging of med. Suppliers (pharmaceutical) for over a mo.. Began again, no chg other than finger nails either break or crack. Will be changing soon for Aubagio has not been effective. Been on Aubagio 1yr as of late 02/2014.

8/20/2013 1:41:23 AM

Reviewer: sharons, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am more fatigued than ever, even taking Ritalin for the fatigue. I have numbness, tingling and burning in my fingers and feet. I can't even begin to describe how much hair I lose everyday and every time I wash my hair. I have bald spots now. I was on betaseron, rebif, copaxone and then Gilenya. I was dx with MS in 2007. I jumped at the chance to get away from needles with Gilenya, but it ga ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2013 1:52:18 PM

Reviewer: Lpowers0910, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Aubagio 7mg in December 2012 and have been on it ever since. I have very few side effects and will accept them just so I don't have to take a shot anymore. Side effects were small compared to my MS flare ups. I have the pins and needles feeling in my hands and feet but it goes away after a few minutes. Overall I'm incredibly happy with the medication and the company is ama ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 6:48:05 PM

Reviewer: Kstern, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on every shot there was ending in four years on tysabri where I was doing very well. Unfortunatly, I jumped at the chance to take aubagio. I started in jan. 2013 until now. I have had 5 flare ups with hospital stays with solumedrol treatments! I now realize it is a very big deal to get off the aubagio to switch to anything else. The drug stays in your bloodstream for two years.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice