Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Retin-A Micro Top.

12/28/2008 2:04:50 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After using consistently for a year my skin was clear but red,very dry and always peeling. Switched to Atralin which is less drying while extremely effective.

12/17/2008 10:38:02 AM

Reviewer: angelfri, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I am a 43 year old acne suffer and this is the only thing that has been able to keep my acne under control.I have to use this product or within a week of not using it my acne returns with a vengence.

12/12/2008 4:04:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this, combined with an oral medication, in high school when I had bad acne. I tried Differin first, which was very ineffective. My dermatologist then prescribed Retin-A Micro, and it worked great. It got rid of troublesome zits in a few days of treatment. My only complaint is that it can really dry out the area of your skin on which you apply. This was not a big deal for me, I would just us ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2008 10:16:21 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have cystic acne on my chin as well as other pimples that I have been fighting for years. After many trials and tribulations I found a good dermatologist and she prescribed this to me as well as Duac gel. There is a transition process with the retin A, it does cause burning (temporary) and peeling, but that is because it is shedding all the dead skin cells, and as long as you exfoliate at least ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2008 8:40:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
You have to be very careful about costmetics, and washes. They need to be gentle and not have any other acne treatments in the ingrediants. I found my skin is very peely. My skin definitely has less pimples. I am going to keep using it.