Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Retin-A Micro topical.

2/18/2009 11:00:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I like the medicine, though I agree that you have to WAIT at least 10 minutes after washing your face to apply or it stings. I actually was prescribed it to see if it could eliminate some scarring, sadly I haven't noticed a difference in that area though I am acne free.

2/6/2009 11:06:19 PM

Reviewer: melissarn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this when I was younger and had severe acne. I eventually was able to get off all meds, but now, after 10 years of being off everything, I'm back on it. My cystic acne, blackheads, and little whiteheads are creeping back into my life. Ugh! I worked for a dermatologist for 6 years and am now employed by a major cosmetics company (to remain nameless), and let me tell you that there is ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2009 8:35:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using the gel for about 3 weeks, in the first week my acne became much worse. I then started to have peely, red very dry skin. I went and got a new face lotion with SPF(sun protection) in it and no other acne medications included in the lotion because that can make skin worse combining medications. My acne is finally starting to clear up but my face is red and very dry. So for the pa ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2008 2:04:50 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    After using consistently for a year my skin was clear but red,very dry and always peeling. Switched to Atralin which is less drying while extremely effective.

12/17/2008 10:38:02 AM

Reviewer: angelfri, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
    I am a 43 year old acne suffer and this is the only thing that has been able to keep my acne under control.I have to use this product or within a week of not using it my acne returns with a vengence.