Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Retin-A Micro top.

3/20/2008 9:59:20 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This worked for me. I had moderate but persistent adult onset acne. I was hesitant because of the warning that my acne may get worse. I started 1x every other night, then increased to every night. I think this lessened that part of the treatment. I have to be mindful of moisturizing or my face will get dry and peely. And I don't use any other acne drugs, just a good oil free cleanser. I have b ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2008 5:35:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After using it for a couple weeks I cannot go on with it b/c my acne has gotten so much worse and the peeling, dryness and soreness is not worth it for me to continue and see if it clears up.

2/24/2008 10:53:33 PM

Reviewer: lcw2008, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Retin A has worked for me faster than any other acne medication however, I dont like the drying and peeling. I haven't really experienced any burning though...just peeling and redness. I work at a dermatology clinic so I get lots of advice and tips and the doctor there HIGHLY recommends Retin A and told me that over a period of using the drug for 5 years it helps with reducing aging. He has ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2008 10:13:01 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It burns pretty bad but they say beauty is pain. I guess if that's what it takes, I'll have to do it. I want so badly to have clear skin.

12/23/2007 2:06:14 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It took about 4 months before my skin start clearing but when it start clearing, the scars went away, few line went away, my skin looked like it never had severe acne before.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture