Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris (black cherry) sublingual.

6/19/2014 2:11:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this medicine for 1 week and ended up very ill. I had diarrhea and vomiting so bad that I lost 10 pounds in three days. I would not recommend this medicine at all. My tongue was numb for about 20 minutes and had a stomach ache for the first three days. I ended up in the hospital and missed 2 days of work!

3/17/2014 8:51:31 PM

Reviewer: mdt118, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Really improved my mood and sleep. Much more energy, feel like my old self again. Con is weight gain, been on it for 3 months and have gained 40 lbs. Thought i could handle some weight gain as long as i was back to normal, but with this much gain, i am finding myself more depressed, feeling useless, fat and ugly. See doc in a week, have to get off this med.

3/14/2014 12:51:10 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Initially the medication seemed to work really well but now after about a month it has become less/ineffective. I have also experienced unusual weight gain which is not a positive. This medication is no longer a good option for me.

1/7/2014 1:27:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two weeks of taking this medication, I ended up in hospital with pneumonia. I also developed paranoia which has never been an issue for me.

9/19/2013 7:45:28 PM

Reviewer: bwh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking it was the difference between night & day for me. Initially, it was a transition, but after a while, I noticed my relating to people was 100% better, and I was sleeping soundly through the night, whereas before I was waking up at 2 AM and no matter what I did I couldn't get back to sleep. Best drug that ever happened to me.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.