Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris (black cherry) sublingual.

6/19/2014 2:11:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this medicine for 1 week and ended up very ill. I had diarrhea and vomiting so bad that I lost 10 pounds in three days. I would not recommend this medicine at all. My tongue was numb for about 20 minutes and had a stomach ache for the first three days. I ended up in the hospital and missed 2 days of work!

3/17/2014 8:51:31 PM

Reviewer: mdt118, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Really improved my mood and sleep. Much more energy, feel like my old self again. Con is weight gain, been on it for 3 months and have gained 40 lbs. Thought i could handle some weight gain as long as i was back to normal, but with this much gain, i am finding myself more depressed, feeling useless, fat and ugly. See doc in a week, have to get off this med.

3/14/2014 12:51:10 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Initially the medication seemed to work really well but now after about a month it has become less/ineffective. I have also experienced unusual weight gain which is not a positive. This medication is no longer a good option for me.

1/7/2014 1:27:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two weeks of taking this medication, I ended up in hospital with pneumonia. I also developed paranoia which has never been an issue for me.

9/19/2013 7:45:28 PM

Reviewer: bwh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking it was the difference between night & day for me. Initially, it was a transition, but after a while, I noticed my relating to people was 100% better, and I was sleeping soundly through the night, whereas before I was waking up at 2 AM and no matter what I did I couldn't get back to sleep. Best drug that ever happened to me.