Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mono-Linyah oral.

4/13/2016 10:03:28 PM

Reviewer: alicia reffitt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking it like I'm supposed to and I started taking the white ones I'm on my second one now and I'm still not on my period is that normal? I also spotted a little on my last 2 blue pills. . What does that mean? Also I've been throwing up. .

4/5/2016 6:50:16 PM

Reviewer: tray, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just got switched to this, pharmacy changed me from sprintec. At first I got a yeast infection and that wasn't very fun. Now it just makes me throw up every time I drink alcohol. That is the most awful part. Overral itis not terrible

3/2/2016 4:37:57 PM

Reviewer: Deanna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I take it regularly for birth control and love it. It hasn't given my body any problems and has been effective!

1/21/2016 12:38:33 PM

Reviewer: Miss Reni, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication for close to 6 months now and the first three were very easy on me. Within the last month, it gave me really bad cramps with my cycle which I am not used too anymore. But overall I am very please with its effectiveness!!!

10/26/2015 7:27:51 PM

Reviewer: Noelle023, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking it for two weeks today. I will do another update in another two weeks. I haven't been on BC for over a year, and starting this I have became more emotional. I want to cling, cuddle, and be loved on. Which I guess is normal for more females but, I am not and have never been the huggy lovable person. This is a huge 180 for me. lOl complete 360 for my fiance. My acne ... Show Full Comment