Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mono-Linyah oral.

9/15/2014 8:28:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Mono-Linyah messed with my body so much in the short month I was on it! I was moody, nauseous, had acne like a 13 year old & bled for over two weeks upon first starting it. I would NOT recommend this to anyone!

6/30/2014 4:06:47 PM

Reviewer: Samantha G, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
HORRIBLE!!!! Worse Birth Control yet! Have been on for three months and am extremely nauseous and moody. Hopefully the next one will be better for me, because this one seriously messed with my body/hormones. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

5/19/2014 6:06:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for two and a half months now and I experience serious nausea everyday. Other side effects I have had are serious breakouts and severe mood swings. This is not worth it for me.

1/30/2014 11:01:11 AM

Reviewer: momma, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this drug for about 5 years and been having mood swings the week before my period. But worse a few weeks ago ended up in ER with bad back and stomach pain turned out to be pancreatitis and ER doc said he linked it to my birth control med (after he looked it up as a side effect)because I am not a drinker and no other cause. Now am trying to find another med I can switch to but seri ... Show Full Comment

8/2/2013 2:56:07 PM

Reviewer: Katie2012, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this medication a month. I haven't started my period yet but when I first started it I used it to skip my period due to vacation and I never had any break through bleeding at all. I haven't had any mood swings, or decrease in sex drive.. if any, its gotten better. I love this birth control so far. Also my acne has been clearing up a lot. :)

man rubbing painful knee