Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz Oral.

8/3/2013 6:19:00 PM

Reviewer: Traveler, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I reported back in May that after a couple of months of taking this drug I had terrible side effects and could not get off prednisone. Well my RA dr. Convinced me to stick with it and low and behold it is working well now. My symptoms are gone and the only really bad side effect I have is upset stomach and acid reflux. I am now taking one Prilosec in the morning and it seems to relieve this sy ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2013 1:59:21 PM

Reviewer: steve, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taking for 2 months and so far...more energy, minor joint pain. Working well with no noticable side effects...No shots and NO Mexotrexate which was a stomach and mood madening MED.....

7/23/2013 9:30:55 PM

Reviewer: Lexis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have had RA for 13years. Have used enbrel for the past 11 years along with methotrexate . Have had bad flares for the past 9-12 months. Started xeljanz almost two weeks ago. The pain has definitely lessened. It is still so early I do not want to jinx myself. I am able to function better than I have or th past 6 months. I have not had any major side effects so far.

7/17/2013 8:39:28 AM

Reviewer: cjhunny7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on several RA meds and this is the only one that works for me. I still have some swelling and pain but overall 5-star miracle. I also stopped taking methotrexate as well after being on this for 3 months.

7/15/2013 1:03:34 PM

Reviewer: krazysnow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Diagnosed with RA 20 yrs ago and have tried every possible med, including drug studies. My RA is severe, to the point I have to have assistance with my activities in daily life. (such as getting out of bed, dressing, personal hygiene, and could no longer drive)Also have joint deformity in hands and feet, nodules, and a knee replacement last year. No, I am not overweight, never have been, and aside ... Show Full Comment