Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz oral.

4/8/2014 1:13:39 AM

Reviewer: Naunny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on MTX and Cimzia in the past, sometimes Prednisone. The side effects from MTX were horrible. The relief was so so. My rheumy put me on xeljanz about 8 weeks ago, so far the results are amazing, I feel better than I have felt in 2 years. The hot flashes are bad, but seem to be a side effect of all the drugs so far. My only concern is some skin sores that seem to be getting worse, I dre ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2014 4:57:14 PM

Reviewer: rj, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
RA flared up Dec. 2013, and no good results with Simponi after 4 months. Been taking Xeljanz since Sept. 2013, and very satisfied with the results. No side affects.

2/26/2014 11:40:22 AM

Reviewer: Deb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have not experienced any side effects to date

2/24/2014 1:26:24 AM

Reviewer: Sfsheehy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have sero-positive severe RA, which was dx 32 years ago. I've been on numerous medications and have failed all of them. I began taking Xeljanz four month ago and my RA symptoms improved within the first two weeks. I was finally able to titrate off of prednisone and hydrocodone and was very happy until I began experiencing side effects two months ago. Stomach issues I attribute to this drug ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2014 6:04:47 PM

Reviewer: teresafromky, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My joint swelling has dissipated but the fatigue is just as severe. Also, I've gained 20 lbs since beginning this drug therapy in August 2013. This is heartbreaking for me since I've worked very hard to lose 60 lbs in the last 3 years. Our insurance company made the decision to exclude Xeljanz from our plan. I guess that's my sign to stop taking it.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.