Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz oral.

2/26/2014 11:40:22 AM

Reviewer: Deb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have not experienced any side effects to date

2/24/2014 1:26:24 AM

Reviewer: Sfsheehy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have sero-positive severe RA, which was dx 32 years ago. I've been on numerous medications and have failed all of them. I began taking Xeljanz four month ago and my RA symptoms improved within the first two weeks. I was finally able to titrate off of prednisone and hydrocodone and was very happy until I began experiencing side effects two months ago. Stomach issues I attribute to this drug ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2014 6:04:47 PM

Reviewer: teresafromky, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My joint swelling has dissipated but the fatigue is just as severe. Also, I've gained 20 lbs since beginning this drug therapy in August 2013. This is heartbreaking for me since I've worked very hard to lose 60 lbs in the last 3 years. Our insurance company made the decision to exclude Xeljanz from our plan. I guess that's my sign to stop taking it.

1/24/2014 11:05:41 PM

Reviewer: timco135, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
for the lipid problems i take lovastatin. had to take it originally while taking actemra which caused the higher lipid levels too

12/3/2013 12:57:29 AM

Reviewer: Frenchie404, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe RA and nothing has worked until this. My joints feel better and I can climb stairs which I've avoided doing when I could. However the side effects I've had are HORRIBLE. My lipid panel was fine until this drug, my lipid panel is now off the charts which is really bad. Second I've gained about 35 lbs in two months while on this drug. Third it interacts with birth control w ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee