Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz oral.

3/20/2015 12:09:38 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    73 yr. old female,9 months on Xeljanz, one flare, no troubles with taking medications.

3/12/2015 4:46:22 PM

Reviewer: ercantu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Since I have been taking Xeljanz my pain has gone away but the side effects are awful. I have experienced headache not bad but bothersome, high fever, chills, and the worse the break out of rash, hives. I cannot believe how painful rash and itching can be. I thought I had been give a wonder drug until the side effects kicked in. No pain but awful, just awful side effects.

3/6/2015 7:13:42 PM

Reviewer: Wandar11, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    Still waiting for results but med is really expensive I tried everything nothing work

3/6/2015 7:02:22 PM

Reviewer: Naomi, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Xeljanz for 10 months and still must also use prednisone and salsalate to keep my inflammation down. I question whether this drug prevents joint damage as I have seen more adverse change in my hands in the last year than I'd experienced in my previous 30 years of fighting this disease. I also feel that THE COST OF Xeljanz IS OUTRAGEOUS!

2/10/2015 3:10:51 PM

Reviewer: shadow, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After a year of illness and numerous tests (even for cancer) I was diagnosed with RA. Did the Prednisone thing. Metotrexate and finally now the Xeljanz. Been on the Xeljanz for about a year. I don't think my illness is that severe since reading some of the reviews on this site. My Dr suggested I try Xeljanz. Don't know why he made this change. I am not in pain but I ache. My knees and my f ... Show Full Comment