Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minivelle TD.

8/4/2014 12:12:39 AM

Reviewer: Catz, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It helped with all my symptoms. However after about 8 months my hair started falling out . I would rather have my hair and deal with everything else.

5/12/2014 3:22:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started with Brisdelle for night sweats and hot flashes. Stayed on for 1 month, unbearable. Switched to Minivelle on 4th patch still no change, symptoms same NO relief, Night sweatsstart about 2:00AM every night last until at least 5:00AM. Hot flashes throughout the day. UNBEARABLE! Ask my co-workers and family.

3/30/2014 9:26:32 PM

Reviewer: Slm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Vivelle Dot for over a year with no side effects. My doctor switched me to Minivelle and I experienced severe breast tenderness and headache. I took the patch off and went back to Vivelle Dot until I can talk to my doctor

2/20/2014 6:22:39 PM

Reviewer: LoveLife, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Saved my life and my husband's life! Easy to use. Small. No problems. Very satisfied!

1/15/2014 11:28:33 AM

Reviewer: lstk8888, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was started on the lowest dose of the Minivelle patch, 0.0375mg for treatment of hot flashes and difficulty sleeping. I started to feel benefits fairly quickly, within a week, and as time has gone on I've been feeling more benefits of using the estrogen patch. My mood is better, big plus! After three months on the patch I feel my depression is lifting and I am doing more in general instead o ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash