Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Linzess oral.

5/7/2016 12:23:18 PM

Reviewer: jb58, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had problems my whole life, I'm 57, I liked this drug at first but now, Terrible Gas, doesn't work half the time or more, very disappointed...Had to take Mirlax this morning and a lot to clean out which is what I've had to due in the past, oh and excess bloating!!!

5/2/2016 3:07:15 PM

Reviewer: Casey, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on day 4 of starting this medication, since starting it I have felt like I have the flu, will this go away with time? Or I am stopping this, it is not worth it!

4/11/2016 12:12:47 PM

Reviewer: Mommy2013, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this for a week or so I it work very good so have my doc give this to me feeling so much better. I would go 4-8 days with out passing a bowel movement

2/20/2016 1:16:13 PM

Reviewer: nogoforlongtime, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I LOVE LINZESS!! I use to go four to five days with no movement. I have tried everything! Fiber, probiotics, changing my diet, myralax, coffee, alcohol. I can go now. This stuff is amazing. I'm in love. I do sometimes have the cramps, but nothing compared to harsh laxatives. This is a small price to pay for some relief. I have taken another prescription medication before that caused na ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2016 9:53:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I didn't see any improvement using this medication. Still having issues, the only relief I get from my constipation is by eating shredded wheat for breakfast every day.