Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Linzess Oral.

6/1/2015 6:25:19 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My whole life problems going. have tried many meds without much relief. Linzess for the most part has been a lifesaver for going. I take it daily and go within 2 hours almost daily. Occasinally, I wont go, but helps me to most everyday. It does seem to bloat me at times with a little discomfort before I go, but feel so empty and good afterward. Sometimes it gives me diareria, but not always. I am ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2015 3:22:18 PM

Reviewer: Grammaof3, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It definitely helped me with irritable bowel, but did Not unconstipate me. I've taken it 3 times for a duration of at least 10 days each time. Each time I gained 3-5 pounds and unless I take it with a laxative, I don't go.

5/9/2015 5:14:13 PM

Reviewer: Ms.Wanda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my miracle drug, I've had constipation problems for over 10 years. Take 17 mg of miralax twice daily, worked a little, started Linzees 1 week ago and the 1st day I was so released of constipation. I love this medicine. After 1 week taking this medicine I'm so happy.

4/1/2015 2:14:25 PM

Reviewer: ddshop, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking linzess for 3 weeks it has helped me alot.Alot of the side effects will go away.mine did.i am going normal now...i think its great...

4/1/2015 11:40:30 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
All my life I have struggled with constipation! I work out everyday and eat healthy. I can eat a ton of fiber, salads, etc. and still not go to the bathroom! Bloated and pain from not going! I have taken this medicine for 3 days now, 290 mcg. First day my stomach cramped and rumbled loud all day with extreme bloating, by mid-day I was running to the bathroom and it felt so good to get it all out! ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray