Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of One-A-Day Trubiotics oral.

11/16/2015 10:25:19 PM

Reviewer: rick, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first I thought this product was helping my general health and digestive system but after approx 25 days I started having bad gas with pain and chronic diarrhea,plus now I'm having a foul thick discharge,(sorry for that disgusting vision!)will no longer be taking this.

9/29/2015 10:38:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started taking this while on a course of antibiotics. I had none of the stomach issues or rashes that I got previously when on antibiotics. I continued to use Trubiotics because it also alleviated the crippling gas pains that I sometimes got from eating certain foods. But, I had to stop using it as I became dehydrated. I stayed away for awhile, but when I went back, I experienced the symptom ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2015 4:42:08 PM

Reviewer: Someone who cares, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had no cramping or pain easy to open and take and had little to no constipation. Had felt good all day no running to bathroom and having bad feeling in the stomach region.

4/29/2015 1:55:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could not open the container, after I used a hacksaw to open the container I thought it not worth it and threw the meds away.

4/9/2015 7:40:26 AM

Reviewer: Nadey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 2 days. On day 2, my stomach started cramping up and badly bloated. I will not be taking this today, day 3. My stomach is still cramping but not as bloated but I think it's because I went to the bathroom. I will not purchase this product again.