Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of One-A-Day Trubiotics Oral.

6/6/2014 7:49:13 PM

Reviewer: Beryl, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Since starting your product 3 days ago, I have endured stringy diarrhea every 4 hours around the clock for 3 days. Also, I have had an on-going slight headache during this time, and a feeling of weakness & dizziness. So, I have stopped taking this product because it has made my health worse, rather than better.

3/12/2014 1:17:15 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Constipation. Gas. Bloating. Reflux. ALL gone! Take it every day. Haven't had to take Zantac in at least six months (previously took 150mg twice per day.)

3/2/2014 5:36:00 AM

Reviewer: Ben P., 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been sick for three years since a trip to the phillipines in 2011. My health got progressively worse.. I suffered a pinch nerve that could not be explained. I gained 35 lbs and would throw up everything I ate. life was hell. I took the trubiotics on a whim. I have lost 22 lbs in one month, my tongue is looking red again, and I am able to walk somewhat normally again. The first week or two wa ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2014 10:50:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have had a constant problem with bloating and constipation. I started taking trubiotics and it has really helped with my digestive issues. I Aldo take lifeway kefir probiotics which is like a liquid yoghurt and that gas also really helped. Probiotics help with all digestive issues and help your immune system

1/5/2014 11:44:54 PM

Reviewer: orfinalj, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first day after taking this medication, I had severe pain in my stomach area, and it hurt every breath I took for the next 24 hours. I didn't think it was the medication, but the second day I took it, I had really bad bloating and had diarrhea 5 times that day. I don't think I would be recommending this medication to anyone.

man rubbing painful knee