Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of One-A-Day Trubiotics Oral.

4/29/2015 1:55:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could not open the container, after I used a hacksaw to open the container I thought it not worth it and threw the meds away.

4/9/2015 7:40:26 AM

Reviewer: Nadey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 2 days. On day 2, my stomach started cramping up and badly bloated. I will not be taking this today, day 3. My stomach is still cramping but not as bloated but I think it's because I went to the bathroom. I will not purchase this product again.

4/5/2015 10:26:21 AM

Reviewer: Alicia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took this twice; now and six months ago. On day 4 the last time, I started having the same symptoms I have now....also on day 4! I thought the last time I was sick with the flu or something, but stopped taking it just in case. Figured now I would try it again. Once again, I have horrible pains in my stomach, gas and lots of bloating, constipation. I'm just miserable. I got online to see ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2015 8:49:15 PM

Reviewer: John new jersey, 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
20 days into 30 day regime, it suddenly felt like I had swallowed a box of carpet tacks, painful gas attacks, foul smelling and copious amounts of gas. Stopped taking immediately now entering week three of recovery and still gassing with loose stools

6/6/2014 7:49:13 PM

Reviewer: Beryl, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Since starting your product 3 days ago, I have endured stringy diarrhea every 4 hours around the clock for 3 days. Also, I have had an on-going slight headache during this time, and a feeling of weakness & dizziness. So, I have stopped taking this product because it has made my health worse, rather than better.

chest x-ray