Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess oral.

1-4 of 4
12/1/2013 9:37:26 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gave this a try for 4 months now. I'm breaking out worse than I ever have and have gained several pounds. I have also been far more depressed and crying easily which I have never had an issue with. I really don't like this b/c. I only gave it one star because it wouldn't allow you to give 0 stars.

10/18/2013 10:55:58 AM

Reviewer: Hulsey0729, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
They stopped making Loestrin Fe so my pharmacist gave me this drug. 2 weeks into it I started crying all the time, spacey, depression, and having panic attacks. I took myself off of the drug and my doctor has given me Minastrin and I feel like it is doing the same thing. Stay away from Gildess!!!!! HATE THIS DRUG!!!!

4/29/2013 2:22:46 PM

Reviewer: Nina78, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second day and OMG the side effects! Horrible headache, nausea, dizzy and feeling spacey! I plan on going back to my other bc, forget this mess! I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS ON ANY BIRTH CONTROL. Got a call into the doctor.

3/25/2013 12:11:40 PM

Reviewer: Mcr90, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stay away from this birth control!! I've been on Lo-Estrin for about 2 years and am/ was very satisfied with it but my pharmacist gave me this as a generic and I've been using it for about 2 weeks and major negative affects have already come about. I have pretty clear skin and now I'm breaking out all over my face, back and chest! I have NEVER had break through bleeding or spotting whi ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4