Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess oral.

1-5 of 5
4/29/2014 7:44:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I gave it five stars for effectiveness because I'm not pregnant and five stars for ease of use because it's just like every other BC pill out that. I've taken this for somewhere between 8-9 months now. I honestly cannot stand this birth control and am going to stop taking it today. Since I started taking it my lower abdomen has been constantly swollen (maybe just bloating but c ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2013 9:37:26 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gave this a try for 4 months now. I'm breaking out worse than I ever have and have gained several pounds. I have also been far more depressed and crying easily which I have never had an issue with. I really don't like this b/c. I only gave it one star because it wouldn't allow you to give 0 stars.

10/18/2013 10:55:58 AM

Reviewer: Hulsey0729, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
They stopped making Loestrin Fe so my pharmacist gave me this drug. 2 weeks into it I started crying all the time, spacey, depression, and having panic attacks. I took myself off of the drug and my doctor has given me Minastrin and I feel like it is doing the same thing. Stay away from Gildess!!!!! HATE THIS DRUG!!!!

4/29/2013 2:22:46 PM

Reviewer: Nina78, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second day and OMG the side effects! Horrible headache, nausea, dizzy and feeling spacey! I plan on going back to my other bc, forget this mess! I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS ON ANY BIRTH CONTROL. Got a call into the doctor.

3/25/2013 12:11:40 PM

Reviewer: Mcr90, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stay away from this birth control!! I've been on Lo-Estrin for about 2 years and am/ was very satisfied with it but my pharmacist gave me this as a generic and I've been using it for about 2 weeks and major negative affects have already come about. I have pretty clear skin and now I'm breaking out all over my face, back and chest! I have NEVER had break through bleeding or spotting whi ... Show Full Comment

1-5 of 5

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.