Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Androderm TD.

3/31/2013 11:24:39 AM

Reviewer: lowT, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my testoserone levels dropped even lower after using the androderm patch for one month

3/15/2013 2:24:25 PM

Reviewer: patrickguy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 69 year old male. I have been on the 2Mg pact only several days. The best news is this drug has made me more alert and able to do things around the house. I am less tired. and my mental attitude has improved. I was not expecting anything from the first dose. Was I ever surprised. An hour and half after dosing, I had a good erection. The next morning I woke with a hard on. Neither ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2012 4:17:43 PM

Reviewer: donde, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
does nothing for me,waist of resources.

9/27/2012 8:48:45 AM

Reviewer: rw262, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been on for only 1 week and can report improvement in performance in the gym, recovery time is shortened and sex desire and performance are already better. My insurance company is giving me a hard time but you can't put a price on the quality of life improvement. I would make other sacrifices to pay for this myself if the coverage is dropped.

9/12/2012 2:04:52 AM

Reviewer: Joe , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After about 3 weeks of using the patches, I noticed that I had more muscle tone and that I had lost a few pounds (the weight loss probably helped me to look more toned). I also gained some strength. After two months, I looked as if I had been hitting the gym. My wife was impressed. But the patches left itchy, red sores on my body that took several days to disappear. I switched to the GEL. The gel ... Show Full Comment