Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of androderm td.

3/31/2013 11:24:39 AM

Reviewer: lowT, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my testoserone levels dropped even lower after using the androderm patch for one month

3/15/2013 2:24:25 PM

Reviewer: patrickguy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 69 year old male. I have been on the 2Mg pact only several days. The best news is this drug has made me more alert and able to do things around the house. I am less tired. and my mental attitude has improved. I was not expecting anything from the first dose. Was I ever surprised. An hour and half after dosing, I had a good erection. The next morning I woke with a hard on. Neither ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2012 4:17:43 PM

Reviewer: donde, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
does nothing for me,waist of resources.

9/27/2012 8:48:45 AM

Reviewer: rw262, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been on for only 1 week and can report improvement in performance in the gym, recovery time is shortened and sex desire and performance are already better. My insurance company is giving me a hard time but you can't put a price on the quality of life improvement. I would make other sacrifices to pay for this myself if the coverage is dropped.

9/12/2012 2:04:52 AM

Reviewer: Joe , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After about 3 weeks of using the patches, I noticed that I had more muscle tone and that I had lost a few pounds (the weight loss probably helped me to look more toned). I also gained some strength. After two months, I looked as if I had been hitting the gym. My wife was impressed. But the patches left itchy, red sores on my body that took several days to disappear. I switched to the GEL. The gel ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.