Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Victoza 2-Pak subcutaneous.

3/26/2016 3:08:59 AM

Reviewer: Naleek, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking this but the side effects were horrible. The heartburn, nausea, great scott. I will say however that it did bring my blood sugar down very fast and kept it at 100. Needle was very small. This drug was not for me because of the side effects however if your Dr. has prescribed it to you then dont hesitate to try it. Like I said it does work and it works well.

3/1/2016 2:34:54 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Used for 2 months, when got to full dose had continuous heartburn, diarrhea, continuous nausea & massive headache. It lowered sugars really well & added benefit of significant weight loss. Too bad I was sick all the time. I am trying something else.

2/16/2016 1:38:06 AM

Reviewer: KeyWestMike, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Insurance forced me from Byetta to Victoza due to the cost. I am using 1.8 once a day and getting poor am readings in the 200-250 range with Victoza so I am researching alternatives. With Byetta I was always 140-160. I tried Bydereon, once a week exenatide, but the needle was enormous and worse it left a lump at the injection site. But it also contained my am reading to 140-160. I will give V ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2015 12:15:47 PM

Reviewer: Macgregorlass, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Let me first say that I just started this medication and am still on the starter dose of 0.6, but already I can feel my cravings and desire to eat subsiding. I have had some intermittent nausea but it's mild and tolerable. Only other side offect was a mild headache and my fasting blood sugar was 77 this morning. 77! I am also on Invokana and Glipizide and without the Victoza my sugars were ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2015 11:59:38 AM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After two years of taking Victoza, my blood sugar came down from 7.0 to 5.7 A1C, and I've lost 30 pounds. I'm thrilled! Also, using Reli-On 4 MM/32Gauge pen needles from Walmart. Much more comfortable than the BD needles. All I'm not too happy with is the cost of Victoza.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.