Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Eliquis oral.

7/7/2015 6:03:01 AM

Reviewer: Greece, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have used Eliquis for 1 year with no problems. Taking 5mg AM and 5mg PM, at same times every day. Also, I make sure I eat before or after taking Eliquis. I also take 6.25mg Carvepen AM and PM. I have blood type O and follow the D'Adamo blood type diet which means no dairy and no coffee which used to cause me lots of digestive problems.

7/2/2015 4:55:52 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started burping, chest pains, stomach cramping. I would burp for 3 to 4 hours without stopping. After 3 days off meds burping almost stopped completely.

5/13/2015 2:44:56 PM

Reviewer: Sylvia, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I can only take half of the normal dose due to nausea. Even on a half dose, I have nausea and great retention of water. I have gained 25 lbs. in the 16 months on this drug. Water retention is a big problem.

5/1/2015 10:05:35 AM

Reviewer: John, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Pradaxa. It is an acid and gave me problems swallowing and burning my esophagus.My doctor switched me to eliquis and I have had no problem

1/14/2015 12:53:07 AM

Reviewer: giss, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After my 6th afib bout in 5 years and 4 electro cardioversions my cardiologist suggested cryoablation. My brother had this done over a year ago. I am one of the worst patients he has... I never take my rythmol or Toprol... I can take a years worth of drugs, or get zapped once every 12 months. Anyway this time they put me on eliquis in prep for ablation. My doctor is very popular and its a 7 we ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?