Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Norethindrone (Contraceptive) Oral.

«Previous 26-28 of 28
1/19/2009 9:15:38 AM

Reviewer: lmt66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Medication was prescribed for Endometriosis to take for 3 months. So far it has helped with the pain/cramps and the bleeding problems I was having. Still waiting on biopsy to see if it actually took took care of the problem. I only continued to take because it was only for 3 months. I instantly gained 10 pounds,loss of energy, shortness of breath when working out, tired, slight swelling of feet &a ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2009 2:50:11 AM

Reviewer: babs, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was started on this pill because of fybroids. Since taking this pill, I have gained weight, started bleeding again after not bleeding for a month and a half, and I became a total "basket case" - my emotions were out of control. I am going back to the doctor to state my case and let her know I have stopped taking the pill. Bleeding is stopping and I am myself once again.

12/30/2008 4:15:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me this to stop my heavy bleeding as my blood count was way down. Since taking it (since early-2008), I have turned into an old man; my skin and hair have become thin, greasy scalp and shrinking breasts. Yuck. Now my doctor says I have fibroids on my uterus and wants me to have a hysterectomy. I wish I could have my periods back and just take iron pills. If I stop taking the pi ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 26-28 of 28