Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chateal Oral.

12/7/2013 2:20:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
This birth control works as a method for controlling pregnancy, but it effects my moods entirely too much. I have such low lows that it's hard to stop crying at points. I wouldn't recommend this, it's scary that THIS is what gets handed out for free at my Planned Parenthood.

11/25/2013 2:44:47 PM

Reviewer: chloeam712, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I'm a 22 year old mother off two. Since starting Chateal 3 months ago, I've had many ups and downs. I originally started to get rid of an ovarian cyst. The first month I bled for nearly 4 weeks, and immediately noticed moodiness. But I figured I'd wait it out like most doctors suggest, to see if the side effects eased. I've had somewhat regular periods, that last at least 7 days ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2013 11:59:27 PM

Reviewer: cray1234, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am not sure of the effectiveness of this drug in concert with pregnancy, however I have been using it for 11 days and I have become very moody, my face filled up with acne, and I wanted to eat more than I should. I also stopped working out at the gym. This drug is not good and I do not recommend it to anyone. I will be taking myself off of it immediately.

11/20/2013 5:47:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't had many problems with this drug and my periods only last 4 days or so which is nice, but I have also had weird discharge like the previous reviewer. It isn't constant but when it happens it's bothersome and uncomfortable. I am thinking about switching because of this. At first, I thought I might have an infection but I tried yeast infection medication thinking it was that an ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2013 12:56:35 PM

Reviewer: Rissroux, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As per the previous review my hair has been shedding ridiculously bad. I have also been super emotional.. I was sent this instead of my normal Portia. I know they say they have the same hormones but I feel very different on this.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.