Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chateal oral.

2/2/2016 2:09:52 PM

Reviewer: BigK20, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking chateal for about 6 months now and have had no problem having one period every three months. Occasional spotting only if I miss a pill or two. I don't remember to take it everyday (oops) but I haven't gotten pregnant. The last two weeks I've been moody and breaking out but I think that could be stress or 3 months without a period. Who knows starting green pills next ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2015 2:54:41 PM

Reviewer: Melli, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started out on reclipsen but then planned parenthood switched me to chateal. I have using it for about 8 months now and so far it has worked well. My period is always the same day every 4th week and they are much lighter.

11/21/2015 2:53:18 PM

Reviewer: carlmariie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    So, I'm on the 3rd week of using this pill so far its been good. It has helped with skin problem, my skin is almost fully clear in just 3 weeks so that's good. Although there has been a few headaches but nothing ibuprofen can't fix.

10/22/2015 7:34:27 PM

Reviewer: new user, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Everything has been going great for me with the pill..I have never been on birth control before. I noticed I was more emotional for the first few days... but it all balanced out... but I would say after the first 3 weeks on the pack - I skipped the green ones because I didn't want to get my period. and starting the 2nd pack is when the spotting started.... I have been spotting for 23-24 days n ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2015 4:17:27 PM

Reviewer: melissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my third week and I am happy with this pill. I haven't gained weight and my skin hasnt changed. No random bleeding through the month. Or emotional breakdowns. I think everyone is different but It works for me.