Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chateal oral.

5/8/2014 8:18:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to switch from orthotricyclen to chateal. My first month has been totally normal. I feel no difference, and I haven't had any horrific effects like others who reviewed.

5/2/2014 8:16:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on triorthocyclen for about three years. Since I'll be traveling for a few months, I decided I want not to have my periods during those months. Started chateal two and a half weeks ago, and after have read all the reviews, I was terrified and told my husband that I will probable turn into a crying moody monster. So here I am about to start my second pack. My mood has been my usual, maybe ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 12:15:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for a week and a half and I hate everything about it. I can't stop crying, I'm severely irritable, my acne is worse than it has ever been. I switched from Tri-Previfem because my periods were irregular, but I'd rather deal with that than this. I'm switching ASAP.

4/16/2014 1:06:33 PM

Reviewer: NunnYa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Used Chateal for 6 months. Became extremely depressed and moody. Crying a lot. Angry and screaming a lot. Would just stare off into space feeling broken hearted sometimes. Not enjoying things like I used to. Stopped taking it and felt like myself again within days. The depression and the fights almost broke up my boyfriend and I!!! When will there be birth control options for men!!?!?!?!?? ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2014 1:59:01 AM

Reviewer: PMhairstylist, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on this for a month and I started noticing a lot of hair loss a friend of mine was doing a treatment on my hair when she noticed i had a bald spot which was not there a month ago she's a hairstylist and said this could have possibly caused my hair loss I am taking myself off of this medication immediately!