Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Uceris Oral.

8/19/2014 10:27:11 AM

Reviewer: mattinglyjessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Ulcerated Colon
7/1/2014 8:27:35 PM

Reviewer: don't haave one, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has done wonders for my colitis, thank goodness for insurance, I don't like the constant urination, or the other side effects I have read that I have. I guess I can live with them instead of going to the bathroom everytime I eat something.

6/27/2014 12:17:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Normally on Balsalaszide 3x3, then had flare and Balsa couldn't handle it. After 4 wks doc put me on Uceris. Next day immediate change from 4 bloody diarrhea stools to 1 no blood with a little diarrhea. 1 wk later, pretty normal stools once a day, just a little morning intestinal discomfort. Doc will have me on this for 3 mos, along with 3x3 balsalszide. VERY HAPPY

5/16/2014 9:25:40 PM

Reviewer: Mena1497, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I first got prescribed to this I was on prednisone 10mg, my doctor said to just get of prednisone completely but I just went to 5 mg for a few days then I got off completely and was just on uceris but I realized I was going to the bathroom more often and when I had to go I had this really bad burning feeling in my stomach, so a few days later I went back on ten to control it again until I see ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2014 7:13:50 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on ice rid for 2 weeks and it has helped my UC significantly. From having diarrhea 8-10 times daily to 2 times a day and no cramps just gas. I am able to go out for a while now but I am careful still. I have been incarscerated for 2 years. I am hoping this will continue.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture