Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Debrox Otic.

5/12/2015 1:08:58 PM

Reviewer: Kadee, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a problem with wax build up in my ear. I could hear in the ear until I use this product. I only used 5 drops, but instantly my ear clogged and it has been almost 24 hours. I had read on another site that you have to continue use for it to be effective, so dummy tried another 5 drops this morning. Again, ear clogged when I was able to hear a bot out of it. I irrigated with warm water and it ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2015 10:26:09 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Works very well in a couple of hours. Make sure to get the kit with the bulb for flushing with warm water.

4/1/2015 9:19:00 PM

Reviewer: Stewart36, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
If there has ever been a product less useful for its stated purpose, I am unaware of it.

3/21/2015 11:41:55 PM

Reviewer: Aleisha, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from excessive ear wax for more than a few months. I purchased DEBROX thinking it would fix my problem. I was wrong. I used it for 4 days. I used the drops and flushed my ears out with the syringe as the label instructs. During the treatment I began to have trouble hearing and severe pain in my left ear. I went to the doctor and found out I had given myself and ear infection. My ea ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2014 6:01:31 PM

Reviewer: D, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had wax in my ear and used this product for one day (2x) and have had dizziness, tightening of my chest and my ear after 2 weeks is still blocked with headaches. It's a horrible product. I went to an ENT and had the wax removed professionally but I still after weeks have not been feeling great after one treatment. It should be off the market!!!!

chest x-ray