Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Debrox Otic.

10/11/2011 1:19:16 AM

Reviewer: Kjsmarley07, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 28 years old have had ear problems my entire life. I recently had my tubes to fall out, however, the left tube is stuck in the ear canal due to wax. I still have the holes in my eardrums from the tubes. My dr recommended the drops and they seemed harmless enough... Wrong!! I put them in alone with no one in my house and was terrified after putting in the drops. The intense pain and dizziness ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2011 7:36:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried this medication for two days and I would never use it again. I have lost hearing and now have a ringing in the ear.

4/7/2011 7:42:51 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very difficult to administer without help. Think I must have overdosed (how do you tell how many drops are going in your ear?) as the next day experienced dizziness, sinuses buzzing, light-headed feeling.

4/2/2011 1:44:27 AM

Reviewer: Los Altos Mom, 35-44 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 6 year old son' pediatrician recommended this for him. We tried 1 ear and he cried, so we stopped and asked the nurse to irrigate (with just water) for him. I decided to test it out just 15 minutes ago with my right ear. It is totally blocking my ear now, very painful and uncomfortable. So I googled & found this page. I wish I did this before I tested out the product...

12/28/2010 6:03:29 PM

Reviewer: JaFra, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used debrox to help clear some pesty wax. I could hear at 100%. 3 days later I cant hear out of the ear. Ive since followed physicians recommended treatment and am still 90% deaf in the left ear.