Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dextroamphetamine Oral.

5/13/2014 1:12:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
For some Reasons my Pharmacy dosent have anymore Dexadrine.They said they will give me spansule Is it the same??

2/12/2014 5:26:41 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works wonders for my concentration, but usually after the meds have stopped working, a huge crash happens that makes me paranoid, nauseous and generally uncomfortable.

12/13/2013 12:52:31 AM

Reviewer: Hackatack, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It's funny how most of these reviews are done in the middle of the night.

6/6/2013 6:52:22 PM

Reviewer: YOURFOCUSFRIEND, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After countless hours of researching what medicine's are used to treat my disorder,what people are saying and doing with them,I now know why there are so many restrictions and regulations of these medicine's.Dexedrine(Dextroamphetamine)has changed my life for the better.After documenting not only what these chemicals were,And the history of their use's for medicinal purposes,and count ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 7:27:28 AM

Reviewer: shelby7822, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this medication 4 months ago for my ADHD and I absolutely loved it. It does work great for concentration and also helped me with my depression. I stayed focused and had more energy which I loved. I'm sad to say that I have to come off of this because I am having headaches every single day all day long and my face is twitching which is making me very uncomfortable. If I wasn ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.