Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dextroamphetamine oral.

5/28/2013 7:27:28 AM

Reviewer: shelby7822, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on this medication 4 months ago for my ADHD and I absolutely loved it. It does work great for concentration and also helped me with my depression. I stayed focused and had more energy which I loved. I'm sad to say that I have to come off of this because I am having headaches every single day all day long and my face is twitching which is making me very uncomfortable. If I wasn ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2013 11:49:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried adderall and aderall xr, both caused irritability and daily headaches. Switched to Dextro and it has worked very well for my ADD.

2/2/2013 7:59:21 PM

Reviewer: dcwbysfn22, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug helps me more with depression than any of the anti-depressants I have been prescribed. It also makes the ADHD pretty much non-existant. One side effect that I like is it severely increases libido! Some of the other meds im on make it hard to get in the mood, but when I take my dextro, im soooo ready. :)

1/3/2013 3:27:24 AM

Reviewer: larry, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm on 20mg daily, two 10mg doses. two problems I have. 1). shaking or nervesness of hands. 2). when the medications effectiveness wares off, you crash and are left feeling burnt out.

11/27/2012 5:34:42 PM

Reviewer: jacobvnd33, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I used the Aderall XR 30mg and they seem to work really well for me but thats the only 1 of the dextroamphetamine I have ever used so its the only 1 I know but it works good so I would use it for myself and I have used Vyvanse and it works good 2 but its not a dextro its a little different but pretty much the same!!! It works good though 2!!!