Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dextroamphetamine Oral.

10/27/2012 2:06:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am a college student and have been taking this medication for about 9 months now. I find it very helpful when it comes time to write papers and study. It also helps on a daily basis with paying attention in lectures and not spacing off.

9/3/2012 11:26:23 PM

Reviewer: CommonCents, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 32 M. I have also been an addict since I was in my early teen's. Alcohol/weed/LSD/XtC/and on and on..... I graduated into Harder drugs. Opiates Eg.Heroin, oxycontin,Morphine. But stimulant drugs have been my #1 worst of all my addictions.I Have been a Hardcore cocaine/Crack addict now for 15years. I was Diagnosed with ADD at the age of 8. I was put on many alternatives with no hel ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2012 9:39:12 AM

Reviewer: Jennie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take only 5mg per day and it allows me to interact with people in a much more normal way than my typical reactions. I am friendlier, more polite, kinder, etc. More of the positive attributes associated with a "nice" person. I'm not keen on having to look for another medication, though I might have to due to having Dextro taken off druggist shelves.

3/30/2012 4:03:11 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE I have ADD, tried adderall and the XR,the reg. Adderall caused unexplained anger/frustration type symptoms, mood swings,and only worked for about 4 hrs. I then tried the Adderall XR and it worked well for about 6 months which is when my Insurance didn't want to cover it anymore. With no Generic Adderall XR available at the time, I was started on the dexidrine XR. I have ha ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2012 5:26:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a college student at a top university with ADD. I was only diagnosed a few months ago, but this drug has changed my life! I have more energy and because I can pay attention to my classes, I find everything more interesting and I am having less issues waking up and getting to class. My only warning is that it does cause some sleep issues, and it definitely increases your anxiety level.

man rubbing painful knee