Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dextroamphetamine oral.

10/27/2012 2:06:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am a college student and have been taking this medication for about 9 months now. I find it very helpful when it comes time to write papers and study. It also helps on a daily basis with paying attention in lectures and not spacing off.

9/3/2012 11:26:23 PM

Reviewer: CommonCents, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 32 M. I have also been an addict since I was in my early teen's. Alcohol/weed/LSD/XtC/and on and on..... I graduated into Harder drugs. Opiates Eg.Heroin, oxycontin,Morphine. But stimulant drugs have been my #1 worst of all my addictions.I Have been a Hardcore cocaine/Crack addict now for 15years. I was Diagnosed with ADD at the age of 8. I was put on many alternatives with no hel ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2012 9:39:12 AM

Reviewer: Jennie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take only 5mg per day and it allows me to interact with people in a much more normal way than my typical reactions. I am friendlier, more polite, kinder, etc. More of the positive attributes associated with a "nice" person. I'm not keen on having to look for another medication, though I might have to due to having Dextro taken off druggist shelves.

3/30/2012 4:03:11 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE I have ADD, tried adderall and the XR,the reg. Adderall caused unexplained anger/frustration type symptoms, mood swings,and only worked for about 4 hrs. I then tried the Adderall XR and it worked well for about 6 months which is when my Insurance didn't want to cover it anymore. With no Generic Adderall XR available at the time, I was started on the dexidrine XR. I have ha ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2012 5:26:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a college student at a top university with ADD. I was only diagnosed a few months ago, but this drug has changed my life! I have more energy and because I can pay attention to my classes, I find everything more interesting and I am having less issues waking up and getting to class. My only warning is that it does cause some sleep issues, and it definitely increases your anxiety level.