Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Estarylla Oral.

9/4/2013 10:48:16 PM

Reviewer: Tawny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This made me feel like I was on prednisone again. Headaches, weight gain, bloating, nausea, breakouts, clammy and shaky and just all around uneasy. I instantly knew it was the mess but tried to stick it out for the 3 months but threw half of the third pack out. I couldn't take it anymore so I called and got back on tri sprintec. Don't settle for this crappy medication that I'm sure sho ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2013 5:17:18 PM

Reviewer: Angbeau, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was also switched from Tri Sprintec to this horrible substitute. I am finishing out this pack and stopping immediately. I am exhausted and extremely depressed, both of which I was not experiencing before this poison. I also have broken out and have headaches and general discomfort. I cannot believe how quickly this has hurt me. Good bye tri-estarylla!

7/24/2013 12:55:04 AM

Reviewer: Pugu10, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The pharmacy switched me from Tri-Sprintec to Tri-Estarylla. It has not been the same for me. I have been nauseous, bloated, had horrible breakouts on my face and gained 7 lbs in the two months of taking it. I called the pharmacy to switch me back but they said Tri-Sprintec is no longer made. I have called my doctor to try something else.

7/15/2013 11:57:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this for 4 months now and everytime I start a new pack I feel very nauseous, bad headaches and extremely tired. Calling my doctor to see if I can switch.

6/9/2013 12:47:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Diarrhea, depression, severe moodswings, first period didn't come, second month been menstrating for weeks. Nothing like Tri-sprintec, what I was taking before my pharmacy switched them.